___MUXXIC
MUXXIC___
___MUXXIC

I am not sure to what extent our demographics meet, but one or two of you may have attended the Halloween rinse that was Rave In The Grave- a literally underground, questionably legal night which allowed me to feel as if I was at one of the warehouse projects that passed me by when I was four. Previous to this was a beautiful event in a set of caves. To make it a hat trick, they are planning another for the 6th of March, at an as yet (so as to avoid da Powl-ice) secret location. It is free, and will be in the Nottingham Area. Last time about 2300 attended- we can make it more. Keep an eye on THIS HERE page, as soon a number will emerge to be rang on the night. Expect hard drum and bass mainly, with some skittering electronics cavorting on top.
Keep awn ravin' dudez.

SM.