___MUXXIC
MUXXIC___
___MUXXIC
WE WISH YOU A MUXXIC XMAS.
Christmas is the equivalent of that ever-optimistic chirpy friend you have.
The one you love to pieces but want to punch in the face most of the time.

Have a mix to celebrate.
it was mixed by this ugly faggot
he happens to be me.
Photobucket
Muxxic Winter 09
I would redo it to clarify the fuck-ups, but my mixer is playing up + I really can't be arsed.

HO HO HO


----------


i'm rather enjoying handsome clothing right now.

dear santa I would like;

this tee
this tee
this tee
this tee
this tee
this tee (despite us all knowing it's certainly not a first run)

oh, and these

and this would be nice too

That last pair should probably take priority.

AND

Make sebastiAn release his fucking album.
I'm tired of rediculously good Eps and ed banger leaks.
I'd actually PAY for it.
PAY.
FOR.
IT.

xn