___MUXXIC
MUXXIC___
___MUXXIC
reggae sauce Pictures, Images and Photos
here
I'm really curious pertaining to its taste

Here be the new peaches album.
more of the same, but no complaints.
PEACHES - I FEEL CREAM
Peaches Pictures, Images and Photos
Hheerree
Checkcheck: "Serpentine" "Billionaire" "I Feel Cream"


COOL KIDS - BAKE SALE EP (2008)
cool kids Pictures, Images and Photos
me rikey
Tis a shame these guys aren't getting more notice, they're going into production more now.
Again I'll try and get their debut up aswell.
enjoyenjoyenjoy

THE PRESETS - APOCALYPSO
presets Pictures, Images and Photos
yesyes

This was in my top ten albums last year, one minute ethereal and masonic, the next like an 80s disco, good good stuff
Ethereal: "This Boy's In Love" "Anywhere" "My People"
Discopop: "Talk Like That" "New Sky" "Yippiyo-yay"
presets live Pictures, Images and Photos
They're meant to be bloody good live aswell, trying to find a live collection as I type.

DOWNLOAD THIS
THUNDERHEIST - THUNDERHEIST
Isis of Thunderheist Pictures, Images and Photos
sexyassmuxxic
Canadian electrohop, poppin' fresh DUUUDEZZZ

Check: "Sweet 16" "Jerk It" ALSO Try and find "Suenos Dulces" a stunning little ditty based on a deformed version of "Sweet Dreams" by the eurythmics, I'll try and find it for you.

traxxxxxxxxxxxx;

Collabproject from memory cassette + Weird Tapes, 'parrently working on a debut album
memory tapes - bicycle
IAMX Pictures, Images and Photos
Anyone who knows me well enough will know of my undying love of the deity that is IAMX.
Rediculously good remix;
iamx - spit it out (designer drugs remix)
Marina & The Diamonds Pictures, Images and Photos
I've not even heard this track yet (dling), but it's the shoes, and anyone who heard their virgins remix a while back SHOULD agree that they know their way around a good beat
Marina & The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot (The Shoes remix)