___MUXXIC
MUXXIC___
___MUXXIC
When I set my alarm for 7.30 this morning plotting a day of revision I hadn't taken my arrival home an hour before into consideration. In my sleep deprived state I thought this would be a good idea.

boys noize - oi oi oi Pictures, Images and PhotosBoys Noize Pictures, Images and Photosboys noize Pictures, Images and Photos
These are tracks from boys noize set I remember, as stuff filters out i'll update.
VERY happy he played lyposuct, which is still one of my favourite tracks long after release. The number of times I've heard it/played it is probably unhealthy.

Ignore the first 30 seconds, go from the buildup onwards;

D.I.M & Tai - Lyposuct (Original Mix)
Boys Noize - Kontact Me (Rynecologist Turbine Mix)
Boys Noize - Jeffer (May have been the para one mix, have that aswell)
Boys Noize - Lava Lava
Boys Noize - Transmission
Boys Noize - Starter
Boys Noize - Heart Attack (Big dramatic bit in middle)
Boys Noize - Drummer
Boys Noize - Nott

All in a zip file here

All the loveliness in between these tracks i've yet to find.
Around half are in high quality, the rest you'll have to buy after sampling (should you feel the need).
You can do this here;
+ Boys Noize on Boys Noize

Great night, no fuss, alot of muss.

XN