___MUXXIC
MUXXIC___
___MUXXIC
ipod death is a terrible thing.
Angry iPod Pictures, Images and Photos
I've a lovehate relationship with apple.
I'd never go back to a PC, but still...
Song Total: 18447 (-around 400)

Beak are coming to nottingham in 5 days
(Rescue Rooms)
Hence here's their LP (aptly entitled Beak)
beak Pictures, Images and Photos
Squawk
Supposedly the album was written in 12 days
(compare this to Portisheads penchant for lorrrrng recording and you get an idea)
murk murk murky.

I don't know why I didn't put Lykke Li's album on here sooner :/
Probably distracted by the rather wonderful villains remixes and her collaborations.
Full of really lovely songs to send to someone you want to get into the pants of.
I still have no fucking clue how to pronounce her name though.
LIE-KEE-LIE?
Lykke Li Pictures, Images and Photos
LEE-KEE-LEE? (< This one sounds right to me, unless i'm in the company of people who disagree)
Youth Novels

and a welcome to new contributor sam.

xn